Do you want to learn how to build a hydroponic garden? Awesome!
I'm teaching that!
Join me for a Hands-on Introduction to Hydroponics workshop on June 6th or July 11th. This class will prepare you to confidently create and maintain your own hobby hydroponic system. Register early to secure an optional hydroponic starter kit for the Build-Along Session. Visit The GrowHaus Workshop Calendar for a complete description and registration.
I'm also teaching a Two-Day Advanced Hydroponic Training workshop July 18th & 19th. This course is a comprehensive introduction to hydroponic farming for all skill levels, combining both classroom and experiential learning. Included in this course:
- Hands-on training for vegetable production from seeding to sale and distribution
- Introduction to different types of commercial hydroponic systems
- Plant Pathology and Integrated Pest Management (IPM) for leafy greens
- Choosing and Blending Hydroponic Fertilizers (Synthetic and Organic)
- Environmental Controls for Greenhouses and Indoor Farms
- Food Safety
- Packaging and Post-Production
- Marketing and Distribution
- Group Farm Design Session
Visit the The GrowHaus Workshop Calendar for more information and registration!
There are a limited number of scholarships available for these workshops. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.